Become a Member of the Franklin Democratic Town Committee
We welcome all registered Democrats to join us: If you are registered to vote as a Democrat in Franklin, you can become a member of our town committee. We are all volunteers. You tell us how much time you want to contribute and we help you find activities that you are comfortable working on. By attending our meetings and joining the committee you can have a voice in the direction of the Democratic Party and on issues you care about. All our meetings and events are open to all, and any registered Democrat in Franklin is welcomed as a member.
Interested in learning more? Email Chair@FranklinDemocrats.org and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and tell you more! If you are feeling you have to do something, now is not too late. We can help you discover how you can help based on the amount of time you want to contribute. You can also Join Our Email list in the right sidebar. At the present we are meeting on Zoom due to the Pandemic. Our meeting times are 7 PM the second Monday of every month.
Once it becomes safe to do so we will resume our in person meetings on the second Monday of the month at the Franklin TV and Radio Station, 23 Hutchinson Street, Franklin. Meetings start promptly at 7 pm and go until 8:30 pm with networking from 8:30 until 9:00 pm.
Upcoming ways to help:
- Help us reach out to Franklin citizens and keep them informed about candidates, the election and the impact on Franklin.
- Help people get to the polls.
- Help support local, state and national candidates.
- Hear candidates and their campaigns at our meetings and become better informed on the various issues and candidates and current officer holders positions.
- Have an opportunity to meet candidates, state officials and national candidate campaign representatives.
- Join others helping to spread the word in key states.
Please provide feedback while we build our site by completing our Website Survey.
State Senator, Norfolk, Bristal and Middlesex Counties
Massachusetts State House
24 Beacon Street, Room 218, Boston, MA 02133
State Representative for Franklin and Medway:
Jeffrey N Roy
Chair – Joint Committee on Higher Education
State House – Room 43
Senior U.S. Senator from Massachusetts
Junior U.S. Senator from Massachusetts
Congressman for the 4th District of Massachusetts
Joe Kennedy III
State House – Room 43